The CADCA forum is the nation’s largest training event for substance abuse prevention and treatment professionals. The nation's finest federal and state officials and community leaders will join together to find solutions to the nation’s substance abuse problems. The event will showcase more than 80 training courses, with the goal of helping participants develop effective methods for addressing drug-related issues in their communities.
Teenage marijuana use and underage drinking will be a major focus point at the forum. Preventing prescription drug abuse, as in years passed, will also be at the forefront of concerns that will be addressed.
CADCA Keynote speakers will include:
- Dr. Nora Volkow, Director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Frances Harding, Director of SAMHSA’s Center for Substance Abuse Prevention
- Pamela Hyde, SAMHSA Administrator
- Gil Kerlikowske, Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Brigadier General Barrye Price, Deputy Chief of Staff for the U.S. Army